Gym sessions during Covid 19
In advance of your gym session
We recognise the importance of physical activity for your health and well-being.
We want to be able to offer you the opportunity to get moving, whilst ensuring that you are safe when using our buildings.
For that reason we have put the following steps in place:
- All sessions must be booked online in advance
- You will receive a confirmation email which will include pre-participation instructions (e.g. site specific details, what to bring and don’t come if you aren’t well etc.) and what you can expect when you arrive at your session and what you will be required to do.
- We will be limiting the numbers of participants to ensure that social distancing guidelines are adhered to.
- Before you arrive the facility and any equipment will be cleaned.
Arriving at the facility for your session
- You’ll have a specific time on your confirmation email but please arrive at least 5 minutes before your session is due to start.
- There may be a queue and we would ask you abide to the social distancing; this will be marked for you convenience.
- There will be one way in to the building and we ask that you use this entrance.
- Please use the hand sanitiser when you enter the building.
- You’ll check in, if this is at a reception desk it will be screened, we would ask you to maintain social distancing; this will be marked for you convenience.
- Hand sanitiser will be available and we would ask you to use this before your session.
During your gym session
- Have your gym gear on before you arrive at the centre, be gym ready.
- Hand sanitiser will be available and we would ask you to use this before your session and after the session.
- Please ensure that you sanitise the equipment before and after use; sanitiser will be available.
- There will be an area marked out around each piece of equipment, please stay within this area (staff will be able to advise on this matter).
- Always maintain social distancing when moving around equipment.
- Please bring water with you as water fountain or vending machines will not be available for use.
- Changing rooms will not be available.
- Toilets will be available for use in the facility.
After your gym session
- Hand sanitiser will be available and we would ask you to use this after your session.
- There will be a one way system to exit the building please only use this exit.
- Please maintain social distancing when exiting.
When and where can I use a gym?
- Banbridge Leisure Centre
- Dromore Community Centre
- Gilford Community Centre
- Keady Recreation Centre
- Orchard Leisure Centre
- Rathfriland Community Centre
- South Lake Leisure Centre
- Tandragee Recreation Centre
Do I have to book?
Yes, you must book and pay online before attending a session, as social distancing must be adhered to OR you can phone the facility of your choice to book a session and pay over the phone.
Booking links are at the bottom of this page
How much will it cost to use the gym?
Pay as you go prices:
- Banbridge Leisure Centre | £4.30 per gym session
- Dromore Community Centre | £4.30 per gym session
- Gilford Community Centre | £3.00 per gym session
- Keady Recreation Centre | £3.00 per gym session
- Orchard Leisure Centre | £4.30 per gym session
- Rathfriland Community Centre | £3.00 per gym session
- South Lake Leisure Centre | £4.30 per gym session
- Tandragee Recreation Centre | £3.00 per gym session
Please note: These are temporary prices valid during Covid 19
Alternatively, you become a getactiveabc members by joining online here
I am an existing member how do i find my membership number?
Is there a time limit on how long I can spend in the gym?
Yes, you will be limited to a one hour session and all customers will be expected to exit the gym and building when the hour time slot is lapsed.
Will the public toilets and changing rooms be available for use?
Toilets will be available for use; however, changing rooms will remain closed at this time.
Can I still freeze membership?
Yes, you can still freeze your membership and re-activate when you want to please use the form below to request a freeze.
How to Book
If you are an existing Direct Debit or Pay Yearly member you will have to register online and link your membership.
To link your membership you will need the barcode number from your membership card. If you do not have this please use the form here for help with linking your current membership.
Once this is done. Use the Book Now link
If you are a casual member you need to register onto our new system. Please follow to link below to sign up.