Crazy Summer Scheme
THE SCHEME IS TAKING PLACE AT THE BELOW CENTRE
Enjoy a wide range of activities, sports, games, arts and craft at the Richhill getactiveabc summer scheme, all delivered under the supervision of experienced leaders.
Richhill Recreation Centre
Get ready to enjoy the fun this summer at Richhill Recreation Centre’s crazy summer scheme with a wide range of activities, sports, games and crafts, whilst making new friends in a fun and safe environment. All activities take place under the supervision of qualified coaches and experienced leaders.
18 – 22 July
25 – 29 July
1 – 5 August
8 – 12 August
15 – 19 August
10.00am – 3.00pm
£46 per child per week standard rate
£30 per child per week concession rate
Please note: Schemes take place on weekdays only. You must create a getactiveabc account and book online, please see booking information below.
We recommend all parents | guardians interested in booking activities ensure they have created a getactiveabc account and added children as family members to their account in advance of bookings opening, please select which option below applies to you.
I HAVE A GETACTIVEABC ACCOUNT
If you are a family member and your child is also a family member, you will need their membership number or bar code on their membership card, if you are unsure of these details please contact the Centre.
I AM ENTITLED TO A CONCESSION RATE
Following this you may apply for concession rate by completing this online form. A member of staff will receive this form, apply the concession rate to your account, you will receive a confirmation email when this is complete.
- In receipt of Universal Credit: Child Tax Credit, Income Support, Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance. Income-related Employment and Support Allowance. Housing Benefit. Working Tax Credit. ** Please note Child Benefit is not included
- In receipt of DLA/Pip’s
- Over 60
Frequently Asked Questions
Arrival | pick up
• Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity is due to start.
• Upon arrival there may be a queue, please abide by social distancing while checking into the activity.
• All participants must be checked in by a Parent or Guardian to confirm all their details.
• Upon pick up, please abide by social distancing while checking into the activity.
• Please come ready to take part in your activity.
• It is recommended all participants wear comfortable trainers and casual clothing while taking part in the activities.
• For swimming activities, please bring swimming gear.
• Participants are advised to bring their own filled water bottle clearly labelled with their name.
• There will be scheduled breaks throughout the day, all participants must bring a packed lunch with them.
• Parents | Guardians are responsible for applying sunscreen to participants under 18 before they arrive.