Shake Up Summer Soccer
17 July – 21 Aug
Weekly sessions every Saturday: 7.00pm – 10.00pm | Free | 12-17 yrs
The Street Soccer project provides weekly football at various synthetic pitch venues and indoor facilities throughout the borough. Participants will take part in weekly 5-a-side competitions to find out who the street soccer champions are within the Borough whilst also focusing on good relations, team building, and other fitness elements.
Brownstown 3G Pitch | Clan Na Gael MUGA | Craigavon City FC 3G Pitch | Portadown Peoples Park 3G Pitch | Lurgan Town FC 3G Pitch
More information on Street Sports can be found here
Can I register individually or do I have to register a team?
We take both individual and team registrations, most people register in a team of between 5-7 people but we also welcome individuals registering and add them to teams on the night.
Can you still register even if you can’t make all the dates?
Yes, you can just attend on the dates you are available
Arrival | pick up
• Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity is due to start.
• Upon arrival there may be a queue, please abide by social distancing while checking into the activity.
• All participants must be checked in by a Parent or Guardian to confirm all their details.
• Upon pick up, please abide by social distancing while checking into the activity.
• Please come ready to take part in your activity.
• It is recommended all participants wear comfortable trainers and casual clothing while taking part in the activities.
• Participants are advised to bring their own filled water bottle clearly labelled with their name.
• There will be scheduled breaks throughout the day, all participants must bring a packed lunch with them.
• Parents | Guardians are responsible for applying sunscreen to participants under 18 before they arrive.