If you would like to find out how accessible venues are across our Borough visit www.disabledgo.com for more information.
Disabled Go works in partnership with the Council to provide an access guide to over 450 public venues. A range of venues are included in the guide such as leisure centres, shops, hotels, restaurants, council buildings, community centres, places of worship and many more.
The main pool is a 33.33m x 15m pool. The pool ranges in depth from 1m to allow for beginners swimming, to 4m to accommodate the diving boards. The pool can be divided into six lanes for clubs or for individual lane swimming.
The learner pool has an overall depth of 1m and has warmer water – ideal for the younger generation and learners of all ages.
Swim Admission Policy
- Children under 8 years must never be left unsupervised
- For your own safety, wear only appropriate, recognised swim wear. No t-shirts, rashies, three quarter length shorts or wetsuits to be worn
- Masks and Flippers are not allowed into the pool during public sessions
- Babies and young children should wear only the appropriate elasticated swimwear.
- Where the supervision or age criteria cannot be met entry to the pool will be refused
Baby Swimming Classes
- Tuesdays: Water Tots (11.50am – 12.20pm) – Age range 1 – 2 years
- Wednesday: Water Babies (9.30am – 10am) – Age range 4 – 12 months
- Saturday: Water Tots (9am – 9.30am) – Age range 2 – 4 years
We advise all parents that their babies should have had their initial course of vaccinations which is around 4 months old before beginning water babies course.
Thermal Health Suite
When you need to simply relax and unwind why not take advantage of the thermal health suite. The suite features a sauna, steam room and jacuzzi.
Cascades Leisure Complex hosts a comprehensive fitness suite offering over 40 fitness stations. The equipment mix provides a total body workout for users of all ability levels.
With a range of machines and exercises available, coupled with our expert guidance, we can quickly help you to achieve your fitness goals.
We have two activity rooms ideal for exercise classes, parties and meetings.
Please note that pool opening times do not neccessarily reflect centre opening times.
For Details of pool opening times please visit the timetable
Centre Opening Times
Monday – 7.00am – 9.30pm
Tuesday – 7.00am – 9.30pm
Wednesday – 7.00am – 9.30pm
Thursday – 7.00am – 9.30pm
Friday – 7.00am – 9.30pm
Saturday – 10.00am – 4.00pm
Sunday – Closed
Gym Opening Times
Monday – 6.45am – 9.30pm
Tuesday – 6.00am – 9.30pm
Wednesday – 6.45am – 9.30pm
Thursday – 6.00am – 9.30pm
Friday – 6.45am – 9.00pm
Saturday – 8.00am – 4.00pm
Sunday – Closed
Whats on in Cascades Leisure Complex