COVID-19 has seen many of us take to our bikes for travel, exercise, fun and fresh air.
We are delighted to be able to offer safe cycling activities for groups, individuals and family bubbles, for residents of the Neighbourhood Renewal areas.
Regular cycling is a great way to improve your fitness, often without actually realising it.
The health benefits of regular cycling include:
• Increased cardiovascular fitness
• Increased muscle strength and flexibility
• Improved joint mobility
• Decreases stress levels
• Improved posture and coordination
• Strengthened bones
• Decreased body fat levels
• Prevention or management of diseases.