With a base at Kinnego Marina, the largest marina on the Lough, you will be within easy reach of many tourist attractions including Coney Island, Ardboe, Rams Island Ballyronan and Antrim, with access to the Atlantic through the Lower Bann River. You can explore the 154sq miles of Lough Neagh, the UK’s largest inland waterway, safe in the knowledge that you are covered by Coastguard and Lough Neagh’s very own Life Boat Service. The site offers 190 fully sheltered berths, with deep and shallow water access for vessels drawing less than 1.55 meters. Assistance is provided for launching boats, stepping masts and other related services. Summer and winter storage for boats and trailors is also provided within a secure boat park.
- Annual Boat Berths Adult – £588.00
- Concession – £382.20
- Boat Berths Monthly – £180.00
- Boat Berths Weekly – £102.00
- Boat Berths Daily – £11.00
Kinnego Bay Tours
Sit back relax and enjoy a boat trip on Kinnego Bay. Departing from Kinnego Marina on the master McGra or Coney Explorer you will experience Lough Neagh as you’ve never seen it before;
- Days: Saturdays and Sundays from April – October (weather permitting)
- Departs Every Half hour between 13.30 – 17.00
- Booking essential Phone (028) 3832 7573
- For Groups between 6-12 persons
Explore Coney Island
Coney Island has a rich history and there are many interesting things to do and see and experience. Why not enjoy a picnic and or take a leisurely stroll in the woodland walks. Please notE trip takes 3 hours
- Days: Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays from May – August (weather permitting)
- Departs 10.00 – 13.00 & 14.00 – 17.00
- From: Kinnego Marina Shore Jetty
The Master McGra and Coney Explorer are also available for private hire. With our experienced skipper on board we will provide you and your guests with unique corporate hospitality. Book us today for your next birthday party or business meeting. School groups are also welcome and hot or cold catering is available on request.
- Cost – £100 per hour
For bookings, phone (028) 38327573
The boat park at Kinnego offers space for winter storage and plenty of space for boat maintenance.