Twenty five touring pitches are laid out in a picturesque landscaped area at Clare Glen Caravan Park. The amenity building is located centrally in the caravan park and overlooks the beautiful Clare Glen.
Each touring pitch is on hard stand with individual electric hook-ups, water and drainage. Each site is large enough to park a car beside the caravan.
Inside the modern centrally heated amenity building you will find:
- Free WIFI
- Car Parking
- Disabled Access
- Credit/Debit Card
- Pets Accepted [on a leash]
- Self Catering
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Chemical disposal point
- Fishing Nearby
- Beside River
- Showers Onsite
- Electricity Supply to pitches
To book visit click here.
3 Star Caravan and Camping Park on the shores of Lough Neagh, within Oxford Island National Nature Reserve. An outstanding rural setting with easy access for walks, cycling and bird watching in an area of exceptional natural beauty. Golf, skiing, leisure facilities and tourist information nearby.
PAYMENT TO BE MADE IN FULL AT TIME OF BOOKING
PHONE OFFICE TO BOOK 028 3832 7573
- Motor / touring caravan spaces just £18.00 per night. Electric hook up £5 per night.
- No awning charge (not all pitches have awning space)
- Electricity supply to caravan pitches
- Disabled facilities – Wheelchair friendly
- Laundry facilities (£3 per token)
- Toilets and showers
- BBQs on stand allowed
- Dogs admitted on lead (excludes eco pod area)
- Children’s play area
- Boat trips arranged
- Credit cards accepted (£7 minimum spend)
- Opening times: All year.
- Café on site (remains open weekends December – March)
- Visiting Boat Berths Daily – £11.50
- 10 Tent spaces
- £12 per night based on 2 people
- £16.00 per night for family, £6.50 per adult thereafter
- £10 returnable cash deposit for site keys.
- 3 pitches with Electric hook up, extra £5 per night.
No need for you to bring a tent – just book and stay in one of our fantastic Eco Pods. They are priced at £45 per pod, per night with a returnable CASH security deposit of £50 on arrival. They sleep up to 4 adults, or 2 adults with up to 4 children, depending on size. Inside they have electric, lighting, a kettle, a fridge and padded mattresses. Bring your own bedding and crockery. Outside there are tables and chairs on the decking and a picnic table with metal rack for disposable BBQ.s
No Pets Allowed!!
Mon – Sun 8am – 9pm during May, June, July & August
Mon – Sun 8am – 7pm during September, October & March
Mon – Sun 8am – 6pm during November, December, January & February.
The times follow the change in sunlight hours.
Situated in the heart of the forest, some 240 hectares of diverse woodland and open parkland, the caravan and camping park offers a place to relax, socialise and enjoy Mother Nature. Open 365 days a year, this family friendly site has something for everyone, children’s play park, walking, pony and mountain bike trails, a pump track, or simply enjoy the wildlife or learn about the history of Gosford Castle and its historical features.
For further information, pricing and booking information please follow the button below.
A number of hard standing parking sites will be available during the UK Pipe Band Competition. The camper vans will be parked in the grounds of Kings Park Primary School, 24A Avenue Road, Lurgan, Co.Armagh, BT66 7BB.
All camper van participants will have direct access into Lurgan Park via a pedestrian gate. Access can be gained from 5.00pm on Friday 14th June 2019 and all camper vans must be off site by 8.00pm on Saturday 15th June.
You will be allocated a site location on arrival and there should be no movement of vehicles once parked. All vehicles must be fully insured and comply with all Road Traffic Regulations.
- Places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis and there are a maximum of 35 spaces available.
- This is NOT a camp site and therefore normal camp site facilities do not exist. There will be bins and portable toilets on site for your convenience.
- Vehicles parked on these premises are done so at the owners risk.
- Strictly NO ALOCHOL is to be consumed on this site.