- If you are ill or have symptoms of Covid19, please stay at home.
- You should arrive 30 minutes before the session is due to start to ensure all participants have time to change and receive a safety brief.
- Only bookings online will be accepted for contact tracing purposes. Under no circumstances should participants arrive at the Centre without booking in advance.
- You must bring email confirmation containing booking reference number.
- All snowsports equipment will be sanitized prior to use.
Snowsports COVID-19 Operating Procedures
In advance of your Skiing / Snowboarding Session
- On arrival, please sign in at reception.
- Please be aware of our social distancing markers and one-way system. Please make use of our hand sanitising stations before, during and after your visit.
- We are also asking all guests to wear a face-covering while in the building in line with the government’s guidance on face coverings in public spaces.
- After sign in, an instructor will set your snowsports equipment (skis/ snowboard & boots) and take you out onto the slope for your lesson.
On the slope
- Socially distance queues and spacing on the slope will be in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
- The equipment issued to you at the start off the session by the instructor will be the only equipment you are allowed to use throughout the session (swapping equipment between participants is not allowed).
- After your lesson, please leave all equipment in the designated area so that they can be cleaned for the next lesson.
After your lesson:
- Please appreciate that due to Covid 19 restrictions we are under strict guidance to keep the amount of customers in and around the building to a minimum. To reduce contact among guests, and in line with the current government guidelines, we appreciate if you would leave the building immediately after your visit unless you are visiting the café or have booked another activity session.