All pitches are CLOSED in line with the current NI Executive’s Covid 19 restrictions.
Reopening of Grass
& Synthetic Pitches
Phased reopening of Grass & Synthetic Pitches
In advance of play
- If you are ill or have symptoms, stay at home.
- Ensure that your group size is no greater than what is allowed (currently groups of 10.)
- Wash your hands and your training equipment before you leave home.
- Aim to arrive at the ground no more than 15 minutes prior to session.
- Travel to the ground on your own or with members of your own household only.
- Park your car in such a way as to facilitate physical distancing.
- Observe physical distancing rules at all times following your arrival at the ground.
During the session
- Observe physical distancing at all times on the pitch.
- Do not exchange or share equipment, or drink with other players during your session.
FAQ on reopening
When will other Pitches be available for use?
Can non-Clubs book the pitches?
Currently the pitches can only be booked by Soccer/Gaelic Football Clubs who have received detailed Guidance from their Governing Bodies on Covid 19 use. The Clubs must agree to carry out a full risk assessment and follow the guidance before getting access to booking.
Can matches or training games be played?
No, the pitch can only be used for small group training. The pitches will not be line marked and posts will not be provided.