FootGolf is just what is says on the tin, two great sports combined, football and golf, to create the best game you will ever play. Play over 18 holes with a football of your choice ranging from sizes 3-5. All you have to do is complete each hole, kicking the football into the over sized golf cup using your feet in as fewer shots as possible.
When are we open?
The course is open
Monday – Friday 09:30am – 9:00pm
Saturday and Sunday 09:30am – 16:00pm
Please note the course is weather dependent
What are the rules?
- Group pace with the other groups in play
- If you fall behind let players pass
- Wait for the ball to come to a complete stop before taking the next kick
- Play the ball as it lies, you cannot touch or accommodate it
- Tee shots must be played from Tee box’s
- Only one ball must be in motion at any one time
- Loose articles may be removed without penalty
- If a ball is deemed out of bounds or unplayable it can be dropped in play with a one stroke penalty, but no more than a meter closer to the hole or alternatively it can be replayed
- When another player is to play do not stand directly behind them or in line with the hole as this may cause a distraction
- If one players ball strikes another players ball, the ball at rest shall be returned to its original position
- There is a 2 stroke penalty for kicking another players ball
- The player farthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball
- The order of play is established based on the score of the previous hole
- The player with the best score will kick off first on the next hole followed by the second, etc.