Learn how to save a life this October
Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council is providing free Save a Life sessions to get first aid to those in need by increasing people’s confidence to react in an emergency.
In the UK, 77% of people either don’t know or are unsure of how to perform CPR and millions of people wouldn’t know how to give basic first aid to another adult.
During the Save a Life sessions, participants will learn how to perform CPR – a simple skill with incredible impact that can mean the difference between life and death.
Save a Life sessions last for one hour and will be offered as follows:
- Monday 16 October
- 10am: Tandragee Recreation Centre.
- 7pm: Richhill Recreation Centre.
- Tuesday 17 October
- 10am: South Lake Leisure Centre.
- 7pm: Gilford Community Centre & Banbridge Leisure Centre.
- Wednesday 18 October
- 10am: Banbridge Leisure Centre & Orchard Leisure Centre.
- 7pm: Orchard Leisure Centre.
- Thursday 19 October
- 7pm: South Lake Leisure Centre.
- Friday 20 October
- 10am & 7pm: Dromore Community Centre.
To register, please visit www.getactiveabc.com/savealife